Fancy diving, swimming, sliding, abseiling and discovering how the water dug its paths along the river and the rocks? Canyoning is for you!
The activity takes place on the Dranse river and will last approximately 2 hours. You can be collected from Morzine or Avoriaz and taken to the start of the activity. There will be a maximum of 12 people per group.
You'll descend into the canyon in several ways - walking, jumping, swimming, abseiling, sliding, etc. This activity can be done during the summer months and is a fun activity for all the family and friends!
Canyoning is suitable for all abilities from the age of 12 upwards, however, you must be able to swim and have a reasonable level of fitness.
For families with children from 8 to 11 years old, you can take part in this activity in the easier Balme canyon next to Cluses (45 minutes drive from Morzine).
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Open Seasons
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Avoriaz winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes