These past few days have seen a mixture of weather conditions in Avoriaz. From big dumps of fresh snow to warm temperatures and even rain over the weekend.
However, the effects of the rain have been neutralised by the huge amounts of snow that we got on Tuesday and into Wednesday. Even if the wind has drifted the snow, there are some nice and fluffy pockets of powder to ski.
The sun is now shining in the Portes du Soleil and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future, albeit with low temperatures which will help keep the snow fresh. There's a new top-up of snow coming next week.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Skiing fresh powder in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- The busiest week of the season in Avoriaz
- Mixed snow conditions in Avoriaz
- Lots of snow & mixed weather in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 5th February 2020