It's been snowing almost non-stop in Avoriaz over the weekend. Even though visibility was quite poor and there were some high winds, those out on the slopes were able to enjoy fresh powder.
Snow conditions are stunning, with a base layer that has already gone over the 2m mark at 2460m. The forecast says that it'll remain cold and snowy the first half of the week, with the sun shining on Wednesday for what it's set to be a bluebird powder Christmas Day.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Winter returned to Avoriaz this week
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunshine & a bit of fresh snow in Avoriaz
- Nada Surf to headline Avoriaz's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Blue skies & sunny days in Avoriaz