PDS Academy is a British Ski School, delivering high quality private and group lessons in Morzine, Les Gets and Avoriaz. They provide fun and experienced instructors so that you can enjoy your holiday to its full potential.
Valued time for your children at great value to you. PDS delivers a range of courses to suit all ages and
abilities. Your children will learn through adventure as they enjoy a range of activities that will open up
the mountain to them, build confidence and develop their skills on skis.
- Leading British ski instructors
- Small group sizes
- Confidence building and team-work
- Make a movie to impress family and friends
- Every child guaranteed to succeed and receive a cool prize
Enjoy learning in a small team of like-minded skiers. Groups extend from first-time lessons to all
mountain adventures and advanced clinics. Experienced instructors create for you a fun, relaxed and
social environment to develop your skills and revel in the mountains.
- Fully qualified British ski instructors
- Small group sizes
- Individual learning in a group environment
- Explore the whole area
- Flexible meeting points
Private lessons for both adults and children are also available. These are ideally suited for those that want to learn at their own pace and make amazing progress quickly.
Where to meet
PDS Academy offers a variety of meeting points so choose which suits you the best.
- Morzine: Opposite the big TV screen at the top of the Plane Telecabine
- Avoriaz: At the top of the Prodain Telecabine.
- Les Gets: At the top of the Chavannes Telecabine.
Meeting Points at Super Morzine, Ardent and Nyon can also be arranged.
- "What a very reassuring start to my 5 year old's skiing career, a lesson with Tom who just happened to sound exactly like his Uncle Andrew. Maybe it was the packet of haribo cola bottles that broke the ice but whatever it was even a face plant off the magic carpet did not spoil the lesson. Rhidian taught us Wed to Friday. Another really lovely chap, gently encouraging, reacting to my sons style of learning. We were sad to say goodbye. Def book these guys again, plus very helpful general advice from Kate in the office." - Trip Advisor
- "Last year together with another family we booked our first "with children" ski holiday after a break for a number of years. We'd heard loads of stories about ski schools & parents/kids struggling so were recommended to go for an English ski school and a private lesson each morning. The kids (5,6,7&8!) did 6 mornings with Ben from PDS who they adored and thought was significantly cooler than their own parents!! Ben put them at ease straight away and was patient, supportive, knowledgeable and encouraging. By day 3 they were cruising down blue runs and after hearty lunches skied all afternoon with us. He certainly worked his magic with them as they started each morning not looking back and were very excited to get going. We also booked a series of private adult lessons with PDS when we were away as well which were brilliant - great communication and easy to transfer money online. Think it makes a real difference working with English language instructors who are full of experience, passion for skiing and great personalities." - Trip Advisor
- "We have just spent a week in Morzine with our two young children. My three year old little girl had 3 private lessons with Craig and Ben. It was her first time skiing and she absolutely loved it. Both Craig and Ben were great with her and it was wonderful to see how confident she felt with them. I couldn't believe how quickly she adapted to have skis on her feet and she certainly has got the skiing bug. Craig also gave us some pointers so we could help her in between her lessons. Overall would definitely recommend and use them again." - Trip Advisor
- "We've tried different ski schools over the years- Merlin and Rhydian did a great job at midterm and, most importantly, the kids had a brilliant time (all smiles.Thanks" - Trip Advisor
- "Our son loved his lessons and couldn't wait to go back each morning. A big thanks for the movie, the rest of the family really enjoyed watching his adventures. I think we will need some lessons next year to keep up!" - Customer Feedback
- "She had, in her words, an "awesome time" yesterday." - Customer Feedback
Group lessons are available from the age of 6 and upwards. For younger children, there is the option of Private or Group Private Lessons. Refer to the Website for more details.
Max Group Size: 8 person
Languages Spoken: English
Activities: Ski Touring | Skiing | Snowboarding
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Freestyle/Freeride Lessons | Group Lessons | Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Private Lessons | Race Training / Coaching Lessons | Ski Touring Lessons | Snowboard Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons
Families & Kids: Kids' lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter