EasyJet flights went on sale for the 2019/20 winter period on Thursday, April 11th, and early birds are sure to snap up the best deals and dates quick. As people start to book their flights they start to reserve the best accommodation too. So if you were planning an winter getaway, now is the time to get on it.
214,796 flights are set to take place across EasyJet’s network between 27 October 2019 and 28 March 2020, providing more than 37 million seats for passengers to enjoy their winter breaks. Of these, more than 19 million seats are now on sale to and from the UK on over 111,000 flights.
EasyJet fly into a number of airports in the French and Swiss Alps, but for more information on how to get from there to Avoriaz and back again, check out our handy 'Getting Here' guide.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Winter returned to Avoriaz this week
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunshine & a bit of fresh snow in Avoriaz
- Nada Surf to headline Avoriaz's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Blue skies & sunny days in Avoriaz