Will you be the one to break the record set by Bernard Hinault almost 30 years years ago?
Set off at 09:00 from the main square in the centre of Morzine and climb the 14.6km route up to Avoriaz. It's 860m vertical with a 6% average incline, with 19 bends.
To participate, you must submit an updated license (FFC or FFTRI Ufolep mention or cycling) or alternatively, a medical certificate stating that you practise cycling, dated no older than a year. Race open to adults (18 years+).
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019