Aquariaz is an aquatic paradise set in the heart of Avoriaz offering a huge water park made up of a gentle flowing indoor river, a slidewinder (an aquatic halfpipe), a toddlers paddling pool & water playhouse, a large pool with natural climbing walls.
Some of the features include:
The Water Playhouse: this colourful first space is dedicated to younger children and features geysers and pouring-water play equipment including water slides, water guns and a tipping bucket that pours out tens of litres of water at a time. This extends into a large paddling pool.
The Slidewinder is for the most adventurous bathers who are looking for big thrills and an adrenaline buzz. More than 10 metres up, you sit in a rubber tube and slide down a halfpipe, returning to terra firma after a long ride down.
The Chill-out space: located in the central pool, this space is made up of a gently flowing river with water games (bubbles, jets and faster and slower sections), two areas of bubble-massage seats, a 1.2 m deep pool below a climbing wall that extends for its entire length and not forgetting the outdoor Jacuzzi with its uninterrupted view of the valley.
The lifeguards at Aquariaz are also offering aquatic sports classes including aqua zumba, fitness, slim, punishing and aqua step. All 45 minute classes.
Aquariaz Winter Prices
- Adults (From12 years old) before 16:00 - 8€
- Kids (5/11 years old )before 16:00 - 6€
- Adults (From12 years old) after 16:00 - 10€
- Kids (5/11 years old ) after 16:00 - 8€
- Kids from 3 to 4 years old - 3€
- One week pass Adults* - 40€
- One week pass kids* - 30€
- Kids from 0 to 2 years old Free
* Unlimited admission during the validity of the pass
Aquariaz Summer Prices
- Children staying in Avoriaz - Morzine (3-12 years old)* - 4€
- Adults staying in Avoriaz - Morzine * - 6€
- Adults - 8.5€
- Children (3-12 years old) - 5.5€
- Babies 0-2 years Free
- Adult unlimited week pass - 28€
- Children (3-12 years old) unlimited week pass - 18€
- Aquariaz Sport pass (5 sessions) - 30€
* Upon presentation of evidence
If you are staying at Pierre & Vacances Avoriaz in summer, Aquariaz is free for your children under 16 with the Aquariaz Plus Package.
Please be aware that prices are subject to change. Click on the website link above for current pricing.
Winter Opening Times:
Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 20:00 and Sundays from 14:00 to 20:00. Closed Saturdays. From 11th December 2015 to 24th April, 2016.
Summer Opening Times:
From July 5 to August 28, 2015. Open daily from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm.
Watch out for...
Please note that children under 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
Level: Family Friendly
Activities: Swimming | Waterpark
Open Times: Spring | Summer | Winter
Address: 142 Route Rennes | 74110