- Shared Transfer
- Private Transfer
- Languages Spoken
- Airports / Stations
- Annecy Train Station
- Bellegarde Train Station
- Chambery Airport
- Geneva Airport
- Grenoble Airport
- Lyon Airport
- Moutiers Train Station
- Luxury / VIP Service
Mountain Drop-offs provide Shared & Private transfers from Geneva airport to Avoriaz and to other resorts in the Portes du Soleil area & the French Alps.
Offering their services year round, they can help you get the most out of your trip, providing hassle-free transport to wherever you want to go. Their 8-seater mini buses are new and comfortable and all their outdoor-sport-loving drivers are knowledgeable and friendly.
If you're booked on a shared transfer from Geneva Airport, your driver will meet you at the desk in the arrivals hall. Waiting clients benefit from free wifi internet as well as food and drink deals at Swiss Chalet, so you can make the most of your time there.
Private transfers are available for one to eight person bookings and travelling together and you are guaranteed sole occupancy of the vehicle for your transfer. And, of course, it's a door to door service, so you won't be lugging any bags very far.
Why choose Mountain Drop-offs?
- Book online and pay by card
- Accept most Visa, MasterCard and Debit cards
- Last minute bookings possible
- Dedicated office, based in Chamonix
- Door to Door Service
- Fleet of Modern 8-seater minibuses
- Holder of French International Operator licence
- Holder of UK International Passenger Transport Certificate
- If you are delayed they will wait for you or get you on the next available transfer
- Friendly, reliable English & French speaking team
Take advantage by starting your trip stress-free and don't forget if you book on line you will automatically receive vouchers to use at Geneva Airport and also when you get to resort.
- Open Seasons