After a stormy start to the week leaving 10cm to 15cm above 1200m, Tuesday returned to clear skies, making for a fantastic day of skiing.
Wednesday brought hazy skies and warm temperatures as the next active front began to move in. With colder weather and 10cm to 15cm forecast for Thursday, it looks like winter has definitely returned to the Portes du Soleil.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019