After lots of snow at low altitude in early February, three weeks of constant sunshine lead to early springlike conditions in resort.
However, last Friday brought between 10cm and 20cm at 1200m and above, giving a welcome top-up for the pisties to push around. Thee weather is coming in again on Monday, with another 10cm to 20cm expected, and a very unsettled weather pattern for the rest of the week.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019