Hearty portions, a large sunny terrace and a great apres-ski vibe make this a popular restaurant with locals and tourists alike.
Located in the centre of Avoriaz, the menu veers towards traditional French Alpine dishes, but they also have a wood-fired pizza oven and host regular theme nights such as BBQ, mussels, buffet, etc.
Portions are generous and prices are reasonable, with set menus and children's menus available. You are also welcome to come just for a drink or two, either inside in the cosy bar or outside on the sunny terrace.
Open daily throughout winter from 08:00 to 01:00 for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- Open Seasons
- Place Centrale
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019