If you enjoy the mountains, a drink on a terrace once the crowds have disappeared, sharing a meal with friends and not having to worry about the return trip home, moonlight sledging or skiing for two entire days without ever once having to descend off the mountain, then this place is for you.
Located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, this refuge offers you the chance to spend a night high up in the mountain pastures, or just a lunch break while skiing, as it is at the bottom of a blue run.
At the restaurant, they serve traditional Savoyard food such as fondue, tartiflette, steak...
Open from mid December to the end of April and in July and August. Outside this time period, please contact them.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Les Brochaux
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Avoriaz winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes