With inside and outside dining as well as a bar, this is a popular, large restaurant in Avoriaz. Dine on local Savoyard dishes, croque monsieur or frites, it all comes at a reasonable price.
They offer traditional and varied cuisine, with seasonal flavours: discover their salads, specialties, pasta and omelettes, meat and fish, snacks and sandwiches, cheeses and desserts. The bar is a great place to have a drink while skiing or for apres-ski.
Located at the bottom of the half-pipe, it couldn't be a better place to soak up the sun.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Place Jean Vuarnet
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019