With less than four weeks left until the lifts close for the winter season, it’s time to start planning your summer holiday. Although in Avoriaz we may be far from the sea and white sand beaches, we have beautiful mountains, idyllic lakes and a wealth of activities to enjoy. Whether you’re seeking an action packed getaway, or looking for a poolside chill, you’ll find it here.
You may only have considered a winter trip to the Portes du Soleil (PDS), Europe’s largest ski area. After all, when covered in snow the last things you can imagine here are swimsuits and shorts, but during the summer, after the PDS has shed its winter coat, the area transforms into a haven for hikers, swimmers, mountain bikers and road cyclists.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Winter returned to Avoriaz this week
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunshine & a bit of fresh snow in Avoriaz
- Nada Surf to headline Avoriaz's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Blue skies & sunny days in Avoriaz