Whether you’re out here for a romantic mini-break, a weekend with mates or six days with the family, there are a number of things happening in resort that will keep you entertained for the duration of your stay. Conditions up the mountain are at their finest, and there are hundreds of pistes in the Portes du Soleil just waiting for you to ski them.
February is typically the most snow-sure month with the best coverage across the vast Portes du Soleil ski area. Looking back at previous years, it has often delivered powder snow on top of well-stocked pistes with the local landscapes putting on their best postcard impressions. Alpine summits above snow-covered forests and a network of slippery diagonal surfaces for people of all ages and nationalities to come and enjoy. Our fingers are crossed for more of the same.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Skiing fresh powder in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- The busiest week of the season in Avoriaz
- Mixed snow conditions in Avoriaz
- Lots of snow & mixed weather in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 5th February 2020