A very special event at the La Biskatcha restaurant on January 23rd as Yannick Van Aeken, former sous-chef of the Noma restaurant in Copenhagen, takes the helm alongside head chef Damien Sorel.
Noma was voted the 'World's Best Restaurant' a total of four times (2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014) in the coveted World's 50 Best Restaurants list produced by UK media company William Reed Business Media, and originally published in Restaurant Magazine. The pair will be offering a seven course fine dining menu, with three amuse bouche, that is sure to be spectacular.
A refreshing and unique fine dining experience in the centre of Les Gets, La Biskatcha is one of two restaurants within the Hotel Marmotte, bringing a menu of locally sourced cuisine that whisks you away to sunnier climates in the midst of the cold, alpine surroundings.
For more details, and to book a table, click here.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019