Today is the first official day of winter in Morzine and Les Gets.
Today is the day that all the lifts in Morzine and Les Gets are set to whirl into action, signalling the start of what we hope will be an epic ski season in the Portes du Soleil.
The Portes du Soleil has 650km of ski slopes and 212 ski lifts that are just waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us!
Read more about the ski areas in Morzine & the wider Portes du Soleil.
Dates for this event
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Great start of the 2019/20 season in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Avoriaz in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder for Avoriaz's first skiing day in winter 2019
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz opens early winter 2019/20