The Cyclosportive Morzine-Vallée d’Aulps is friendly but hard-going cycling event comprising of 2 races, one of 105km and the second of 155km.
The route crosses Taninges and Samoens to attack the final climb, the Col de Joux Plane perched at 1,712 m, before the arrival at Montriond.
More information, route maps, and registration via the website linked above.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019