The Critérium du Dauphiné is one of France's most prestigious stage races and a warmup event for the Tour de France - you can see the event pass through the Alps on the following dates:
The final stage (stage eight) will depart Cluses on June 16th this year, passing through Les Gets en route to Champery.
See the full stage eight route via the website above.
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Avoriaz
- Best 6 places to cool down in Avoriaz in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Avoriaz 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019