During the February school holidays, the centre of Avoriaz transforms into a giant snow palace, complete with snow and ice sculptures, lantern shows, torchlit descents, fireworks, music and entertainment for all the family.
This winter carnival is four weeks of fun and activities dedicated to children. In addition to the snow palace and impressive ice sculptures, the resort hosts many free animations such as sledge races, treasure hunts, electric snowmobiling, snowman building contests, sleigh parade, fireworks and music concerts…There is also a weekly carnival parade every Thursday where children are invited to dress up in fancy dress and ride through the resort on the big procession floats.
Dates for this event
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Skiing fresh powder in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- The busiest week of the season in Avoriaz
- Mixed snow conditions in Avoriaz
- Lots of snow & mixed weather in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 5th February 2020