It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Avoriaz. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 15cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with over 20cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall this morning, as well as next Sunday and Monday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Avoriaz. Lifts are scheduled to open in just over a month, on Friday, December 13th. Time to book your ski trip to Avoriaz!
More Avoriaz Insights...
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- A lot of snow expected in Avoriaz
- Winter returned to Avoriaz this week
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Avoriaz
- Avoriaz Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Sunshine & a bit of fresh snow in Avoriaz