Evolution 2 is an outdoor specialist who offers a huge range of summer and winter activities in the Morzine and Avoriaz area.
The company have been running for 25 years and offers a personal approach to learning and their principals are simple: small groups, English speaking instructors who are specialists in their field, and most importantly, the emphasis is on real progression and FUN.
Evolution 2 understand that whatever activity you embark on with them will shape your experience in Avoriaz and Morzine and consequently they would like to leave you with amazing memories.
Their selection of outdoor activities provides something for everyone, from complete beginner to mountain adventurer.
What you can do
- Caving: Explore the underworld around Morzine and Avoriaz by caving. Explore a number of different caves (depending on your level) with fully qualified instructors. This activity is available for those over 7 years old.
- Hiking: Discover the breathtaking mountain landscapes and explore the sort on foot with knowledgeable guides.
- Ice Climbing: This is an introduction to ice climbing with a fully experienced high mountain guide.
- Mountain Biking: Whether you are an advanced mountain biker looking for new challenges, a casual biker looking for a tour with friends and family or even new to the sport, Evolution 2 offer various packages suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Rock Climbing: Climb to dizzying heights with fully qualified instructors. The activity is available for all levels with various different pitches available to explore.
- Via Ferrata: Those over 10 years old can explore the mountain with a secure harness along ridges and climbing routes with views of Mont Blanc. Harnesses and helmets are provided. You'll need to bring warm clothing and shoes with good grip.
- Snow-shoeing: Go off the beaten track in Avoriaz, away from the pistes and discover remote parts of the mountain the forests, search for animal tracks and look for Chamois. This activity is also available in the evenings with a mountain meal in a refuge or an igloo.
- Night-sledging: This fun family friendly activity involves sledging down the pistes after the lifts close. Stick on your head-torch and enjoy the pistes at night.
- Segway: Enjoy this fun activity where you can race through the woods with family and friends on a Segway! The activity is available to those over 14 years.
- Skidoo / Snowmobile: Fancy speeding uphill in snow for a change? Why not try and explore areas you couldn't get to before on a skidoo? This thrilling apres-ski activity is available from 17:30 and is for those over 10 years.
Evolution 2 also offer watersports activities in the summer as well as flying activities and flights all year round.
The following age restrictions apply:
- 3 years to 6 years: Donkey riding
- 5 years and above: Water-skiing and wake-boarding
- 7 years and above: Hydrospeeding, Caving,
- 8 years and above: White-Water Rafting
- 12 years and above: Canyoning, Via Ferrata, Kayaking
Level: Beginner | Intermediate | Family Friendly
Activities: Ascents & Descents | Caving / Potholing | Climbing | Hiking / Walking | Ice Climbing | Mountain Biking | Mountain Walking | Sledging / Tobogganing | Snowmobile/Skidoos | Snowshoeing | Via Ferrata
Guides & Instructors: Walking Guides
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: 31 Place des Ruches | Morzine | 74110